Welcome

Hi there, Welcome to my life and faith written down for you to read through. Please comment with your encouragements, challenges or requests for something else

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Another past poem

I felt God prompt me last month to read this one out during a ladies worship event. I wrote it a few years ago.
Held
Held tight, held safe
Held strong, held secure
In your arms
Here where I rest
Here where I sleep
Here where I am
Here is where I will stay in your hands
Arms around me, protecting me
Shielding me from harm
No matter what comes my way
The problems I will face
The obstacles along the way
We face them together
We walk side by side
You carry me at times, you will get me by
Hold me tight in your hands
Nothing can shake me out
Nothing can make me stray
With you in me and me held by you

No comments:

Post a Comment