Welcome

Hi there, Welcome to my life and faith written down for you to read through. Please comment with your encouragements, challenges or requests for something else

Saturday 7 October 2017

Looking ahead


Looking ahead
I don’t know what’s there
The next step, the next part
In this plan, the big story
It’s all in his heart
Laid out for me
Ready for me to step into
Waiting for me to step up
To pick up the baton and run
To step out in faith
To trust him for the unknown
To believe him for the unseen

He knows what’s best
He has the master plan
He is the King of me
He is the Lord of my Destiny
I will follow where he leads
I will listen to his call
I will obey his word
I will go where he sends me
You have never failed me
Always there, always beside me
Pushing me on, leading my way

Speak Lord
I am listening
Your servant is ready
To lead and follow
To go or to stay
To move on and into
What you require of me

Speak Lord
My heart is ready
To care for those who need
To know your love
To see your care
To meet you
Work through me
To reach them
Where ever you lead.
I trust you
So, looking ahead
I don’t know what’s there
But I know the one who cares.


No comments:

Post a Comment